Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Yoga

This morning I am going to Yoga. 
For me Yoga is one of those things that I love the thought before, then during I wonder why I signed up for this, and then at the end I am so proud of myself for keeping my focus during each pose.  After I feel like I am moving in perfect fluidity.
It also helps that I have great respect for my Yoga teach who is also my friend.  I feel a kinship there. 

I like that they call it a practice, a 'Yoga Practice', though I don't know exactly what it means I like the feel of the words when they are expressed.

So for today, I am simplifying my morning with Yoga and the rest of the day will be left up to inspiration.

Finding Simplicity in each moment is the key I have been trying to move fast lately and it gets overwhelming.
So for now I am still on the Freedom Path, though I am taking it a bit slower for now.
Namaste'


No comments:

Post a Comment