Tuesday, September 7, 2010

In an Instant...

... it can all change.
Have you ever had that happen?
You get an idea then the idea starts to take form and then plans are made and people 'know' about your idea and suddenly the idea seems like a reality.
Then,
suddenly
it seems the momentum stops - dead - and it changes.
Then the child pipes in, "my pendulum says it's not the right place'
hmmm
pendulum
without warning I see the wheels turning and I know,
the the tide has shifted, even though no one will speak it.
Maybe it's not the right place.
Maybe we are going too fast.
breath
So where is the right place?

I am letting go for now, letting go of all plans, of all ideas, all hopes, all dreams.  It is said that the very best way to know what is really meant to be is to let it all go and see what comes back to you.
So I am... releasing....

One thing I know for sure is Paradise can be created wherever, whenever, and with whoever.  I have the whoever's in place - that I am positive of,
the whenever is Now in each and every moment,
so I guess the only thing that remains to be discovered is the Wherever.
Though in my mind I know that with the When and the Who in place the Where does not matter at all.... at least not to me.
I can create a mountain out of a mole hill, (so I am told) and sometimes that is not thought of as a good thing, but in my case, it's a wonderful thing because as long as I have my little molehill I am the Queen of the Mountain.  And this Queen loves her people!!!
So this is me letting go,
letting it all go,
if none of it comes back that's fine I will stay here on my mountain with my Who's and be eternally happy in my When.
Oh wait,
maybe this is the Where.

Then again, it doesn't really matter cause my Who's are here and so am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment