Monday, August 30, 2010

Heading toward a Simpler Life

I have noticed I have too many moving parts in my life. I realize I have spent most of my life accumulating all these 'parts' and spent a lot of money to get these 'parts'. But in the end I am really not happy having them, maintaining them, having to clean them or worse yet listening to my husband complain about cleaning them, storing them or buying them!

So what to do now?

Downsizing seems to be the only option that gives me a sense of PEACE.
Lucky for me my husband is fully on board and so are our kids!!

But to get to that Peace I have to sell or give away all the 'stuff' and though I have already started in some small ways I am revving this up and getting this 'Simpler Life' train moving along the Peace Journey.

Along the way I am going to look for ways to save money, be more present in what I am doing on a daily basis and feel better, emotionally and physically in the entire process.

So.... if you want to read how I move toward this vision, I would love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment