Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Feeling good is the ONLY Option!

Originally the title was "A Bump in the Road" but in the typing of that it didn't feel good, and then as I went on the words appearing on the screen were "I am going to be REAL and tell you everything along the way."
Hmmm that didn't feel so good either.  
I have learned in the past few years; telling a story about something that you don't want to happen again in your life is not a smart thing to do - UNLESS - you really want to repeat what happened in the story.  So as I don't want to repeat what happened and really you don't want to read it either, I am moving forward.

So where am I going?      I don't know right now.  

BUT I do know how I want to feel.

The feeling I want is LOVE, EASE, FLOW, HAPPINESS, PROSPERITY.

I love the feeling of handmade things.
I love the feeling of a home cooked meal made with love.
I love the feeling of being present in where I am in the moment.

I love knowing no matter where I am I can get to where ever I want to be.  And sometimes along the way I find that where I want to be is right there, and then the 'destination' doesn't feel like it's all that important.

Life is funny and we humans are a fickle bunch.  We think we want something and we head like a bull with blinders on and miss all the good stuff in between.  As I still have my dream of living on an Island in the middle of the Ocean and growing my own food and living closer to the Pachamama, I am realizing I am missing what is right in front of me.  I have appreciated it for a while now, but maybe I need to find a bit more to appreciate right were I am.

Until next time,
I am still heading toward Freedom Thru Simplicity.
I have given up using:
the microwave
aluminum pans
overly processed food
red meat
white sugar, flour, salt.
I have found I am more present in the cooking of meals and look at it as a time to share more love with my husband and kids, and I am seeing a difference in them as they eat the food I am preparing.  
Life is good, Really, Really GOOD!
Once you let it BE.







No comments:

Post a Comment